Full Sail Books Privacy Statement
Full Sail Books has put together this privacy statement so you will know how we use the information you give us.
• Last Updated: November 3, 2011
This agreement changed on the date listed above.
Please see the end of this document for an explanation of any changes.
Your Privacy is Important to Us:
We take your privacy seriously. We will never sell or rent any information you provide to us.
Information We Collect:
In addition to the information you provide to us, we occasionally collect information from the internet regarding user behavior. Some of the things we collect are IP addresses, browser types, page views, clickstream and usage. We also use “cookies,” to make your browsing experience better. This helps us serve you better.
We will occasionally send you emails regarding promotions or new book offerings. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please just just let us know by emailing us at Admin@FullSailBooks.com
• Do We Share Your Information? : No.
• Advertising on Full Sail Books: At the moment we don’t have any. If we ever do have advertising, we will make the advertising as unobtrusive as possible and still service the advertiser.
• Are Children Allowed to Use FullSailBooks.com?: We don’t sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use FullSailBooks.com only with the assistance of a parent or guardian.
• Dispute Resolution. (Governing Law) This Agreement shall be interpreted and construed according to, and governed by, the laws of the State of California, excluding any such laws that might direct the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. The federal or state courts located in the State of California shall have jurisdiction to hear any dispute under this Agreement.
• Recent Changes
We updated the Agreement on the date listed at the top of this Agreement. Below is a summary of the principal changes contained in the revised Agreement. You should carefully review the revised Agreement in its entirety to ensure you understand fully all terms of the revised Agreement.
No additions or revisions have been posted as of 11.3.2011